Invitation – Pre-qualification Albania Railways Project
Rehabilitation of the Durres – Tirana Railway Line and construction of a New Railway Line to Tirana International Airport.
This Invitation for Prequalification follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the EBRD website, Project Procurement Notices
Procurement Ref.: 8848-GPN-48466.
Albanian Railways (Hekurudha Shqiptare sh.a. “HSH”), hereinafter referred to as “the Client”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, hereinafter referred to as “the Bank”, towards the cost of Rehabilitation of the Durres – Tirana Railway Line and construction of a New Railway Line to Tirana International Airport.
Please below you can fing the following documents:
Invitation for Expression of Interest – Pre-qualification of an international open bidding procedure
International Management Advisory Services Contractor (MASC) at Operatori i Shpërndarjes së Energjisë Elektrike sh.a (OSHEE)
Please use the following website to contact focal point for the pre-qualification
Invitation for express of interest
Albpetrol JSC hereby announces the declaration of free oil fields in Albania that are under the administration of Albpetrol.
Any interested party might apply for the following free oil fields:
Whoever concerned in entering into a Petroleum Agreement with Albpetrol JSC for the abovementioned oilfields must file and officially submit via mail the Application Form and all the corresponding documents as specified in the Application Form.
The Application Form and the relevant documents must be authentic and signed in each page by the interested parties and also must contain the official seal of the company.
The Application Form and the relevant documents must be submitted for each oilfield separately, at the following address: Albpetrol sh.a., Fier-Patos National Street, 7th Km, Patos, Albania.
Any Application Form and document submitted at MIE will be forwarded to Albpetrol for evaluation within 10 days period.
The delivery of the Application Form and any other relevant documentation shall be considered as an official express of interest by the applying subject.
All applications must be officially submitted to Albpetrol no later than 31st of March 2018, 15.00 hrs (local time). No application shall be accepted after the final deadline as specified herein.
Any interested party in acquiring the technical Data Package and submitting the Proposals for the abovementioned oilfields must go through the following process:
1. First step for the applicant is to get into the contact with Albpetrol representative Mr. Bardhyl Leka. Either through a “face to face” meeting or by email through firstname.lastname@example.org. At this moment the applicant is introduced with the whole process, starting with the Non-Disclosure Declaration which is agreed and signed by the applicant for each Data Package in two copies for each. One copy goes to Albpetrol Archive and the other one is left with the applicant.
2. At the same moment the applicant must have the following documents:
a. Authorization from the company as legal representative for the process
b. A photocopy of the representative’s ID
c. An official request from the applying company. This must be signed and stamped.
3. The applicant is then instructed and / or led to Financial Directory of Albpetrol which issues a VAT invoice and also instruct the applicant to make the payment for the Data Packages through one of the Albpetrol’s Bank account numbers
4. After the payment is been confirmed, the applicant submits the coupon to Albpetrol’s Archive and then finally gets the Data Package for each field which include:
a. Hard copy of Data Package in Albanian Language
b. Hard copy of Data Package in English
c. E-copy of the above mentioned recorded in a CD
5. On the next time stage, based on the data package, the applicant submits their proposal in a closed envelope which is kept in Albpetrol’s Archive in a safe. The submissions of the proposals are due on 31st of March 2018. After that date all the proposals are then open at the same time on the eyes of all the members of the Commission for the Evaluation of the Proposals
Please be advised that all technical data regarding any of these oilfields are subject to a fee of 6,500 USD (VAT included) per data package. For more information please contact Mr. Bardhyl Leka.
1.Urdheri i Ministrit Nr. 150 dt. 06.02.2018
2.Ligji 7746 I integruar
3. Rregullore e Procedures te Miratimit te Marreveshjeve Hidrokarbure dhe License Marreveshjeve (se bashku me ndryshimin me Urdher Ministri nr.121 dt.08.05.2015)
4.Pershkrimi I procedures së aplikimit/Procedure for the application
5.Formulari i Aplikimit /Application Form
Ftesë për shprehje interesi prej investitorëve vendas dhe të huaj për të investuar në industrinë e nxjerrjes dhe përpunimit të bakrit me synim shfrytëzimin kompleks dhe racional të lëndës parë minerare nëpërmjet përpunimit të plotë në vend deri në produkte finale tela e kabllo, me sinkronizim edhe riciklimin e mbetjeve metalike të bakrit e lidhjeve të tij, si një vlerë e shtuar për rritjen e të ardhurave, kontributit në GDP, eksport dhe punësim.
Për një informacion më të plotë të kësaj ftese për shprehje interesi, MEI ka përgatitur dokumentin bashkelidhur:
Invitation for expressions of interest from domestic and foreign investors to invest in the copper extraction and processing industry with the aim of complex and rational use of the first mineral resource through complete processing in the country to final wire and cable products, synchronization and recycling Copper and its alloys, as an added value for income growth, GDP contribution, export and employment.
For more complete information on this call for expressions of interest, MEI has prepared the attached document:
Pika kontakti ne MEI:
-Drejtoria e Politikave dhe Zhvillimit te Minierave
-Drejtoria e Politikave, Zhvillimit te Industrise dhe Standardeve Teknike
-Titullaret e Ministrise
Contact Points in MEI:
– Directorate for Mining Policy and Development
– Directorate for Policy, Industrial Development and Technical Standards
– Ministry Officials
Request for Expresssions Interest “Greece – Albania IPA Cross‐Border Programme” has been approved by the European Commission Decision No. Ε(2008) 4708 on 5/9/2008, Albania and Greece will develop the project Greece /Albania Energy Tourism (GALET) focus on “Energy & Environmental Friendly Tourism ‐ Planning &Demonstrative Actions”
© Ministria e Infrastruktures dhe Energjise 2018 - Të gjitha të drejtat e rezervuara.